This is NOT a training program for sharks
(a) make money in the new economy.
(b) be recognized as a pathfinder and pioneer.
(c) use a new business model that allows you to:
have more control of your schedule,
attract and work with higher quality clients,
increase your job satisfaction,
use your skill set in a more positive way, and
- find work-life balance.
Get Powerful Practice Building Strategies
- An easy-to-follow business model and a marketing plan that you can use to launch or extend your practice into the growing Pro-Se/Pre-Suit market.
- Eﬀective intake and marketing materials you can adjust to meet your individual needs.
- An Action Guide with mediation techniques and updates related to the legal, financial, psychological and social aspects of divorce.
- Templates for drafting neutral, customized marital settlement agreements.
- An enjoyable and educational way to meet your CME requirements.
- On-going follow up and assistance.
Learn a Family-Friendly Approach from Two Dynamic and Knowledgeable Trainers
- The family law arena is ripe for a revolution. The public is eager to move away from the traditional/attorney-driven model of divorce and towards a more humane and family-friendly approach. The new economy is accelerating this shift as technology changes the way everything works. And professional mediators are strategically placed to ride the wave of this emerging trend by providing Pro-Se/Pre-Suit mediation and document preparation services.
- Mediators often find the road to creating a Pro-Se/Pre-Suit practice challenging. Often, the biggest obstacle is the inevitable need to create and implement a comprehensive hybrid marketing plan. (A comprehensive hybrid marketing plan will have advertising, PR, branding, and networking components that use traditional, static web, interactive, and social media strategies.)
- In order to successfully build a successful Pro-Se/Pre-Suit mediation practice the mediator needs to have a broad knowledge base that touches on family law, finance, psychology, administration, and marketing. So, having mentors and collaborative colleagues can be a key to individual and collective success.
- This training program is designed to give you what you need so that you can create a Pro-Se/Pre-Suit divorce mediation business and succeed.